Clinical Project Director, Poland
(Job Ref: WR/JOBS/35092- 21033)
To apply or for further information on this vacancy please either:
Flame Pharma is now working with one of the world’s leading full service CROs in recruiting a full clinical project management team.
As our client continues to grow, there is a focus on attracting high caliber expertise and talent. The company has a wealth of experience conducting clinical trials in all the major therapeutic areas with extensive trial experience in Cardiovascular/Metabolic, CNS, Infectious Diseases, and Oncology/Hematology.
The Clinical Project Director will lead, manage and oversee large and complex clinical trials or clinical trial programs. You will also support sponsor liaison, project or program assessment and initiation, resource procurement and planning, project or program implementation, plus leading and motivating a cross-functional teams. This newly created role will work in the late phase (PACE) business area and can be fully home based (with regular visits to the office)
Key aspects of the post:
- Owns the client relationship and responsible for client communication ensuring high client satisfaction, related to project & program assignments.
- Pro-active approach to providing solution set for clients
- Lead client kick off meeting and discussion with client, by establishing client expectations for project or program delivery, communication, and client specific metrics.
- Ensure the scope of the study is well understood by the project team and set the team expectations.
- Lead a formal hand over meeting with Account Management, Portfolio Director(s), Proposals and Contracts and assigned Project Financial Analyst and Project Specialist to understand the scope of the contract and any Master Services agreement (MSA) in place for the client.
- Review the project contract exhibit and ensure relevant Functions have received it.
- Manage the set up of the project team overseeing request for resource provided by Project Financial Analyst, reviewing proposed team members for suitability and managing any project team changes throughout the duration of the project.
Key requirements of the post holder:
- Proven substantial relevant experience in healthcare, clinical research, project management or contract research organisation.
- Proven substantial leadership experience.
- Peri-approval study phase experience necessary with large scale post-marketing, EAP and/or remote monitoring trials.
- Experience working with research-naive sites and in providing creative solutions to Sponsor organizations in the post-marketing area.